We are expanding our team and are on the look out for ambitious, like-minded professionals who are passionate about delivering the highest quality software, and helping organisations accelerate their journey towards a cloud native world
We are able to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Collaborative, open-plan central office space with table tennis, showers, lockers...
- All you can drink tea, coffee and beer!
- Opportunities to visit or ideally present at key conferences
What we do:
- Test Driven Development and Continuous Delivery to production
- Deliver elegant microservice software solutions and products at extreme scale
- Deliver world-class PaaS environments as full stack engineers
- Regular retrospectives to figure out what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it.
- Enable engineers to own the services they develop and affect change directly
What we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Ruby, Golang and/or Java
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working individually and as part of a pair or team
- A passion for personal development and growth as well as tackling challenging problems
- The ability to distill complex business requirements into simple code concepts
- Experience in test first development (desirable, not required)
- Experience in web front-end development (desirable, not required)
- Experience deploying to cloud environments (AWS, Cloud Foundry, BOSH) (desirable, not required)
Comic Relief’s World-beating Donations Platform
Amongst others, we will be working on the Comic Relief platform responsible for processing a large proportion of the money collected during Red Nose Day. The project encompasses the entire platform, from infrastructure (Cloud Foundry PaaS on various IaaS) through applications (a distributed architecture comprising microservices, queues and multiple datastores) to the front end interfaces. If you are looking to get experience with any of high load/volume/transactions, or cloud foundry, or just a high pressure event, this is the project for you!